Do you want to sell house for cash in Middle Tennessee?
If so, read the rest of this article to learn about our local home buying program here at Southern Homes Investments and how it works.
Here at Southern Homes Investments, we’re an established home buying company based in TN. If you’d rather connect with us over the phone and talk about our local home buying program, give us a call! You can reach us at (615) 235-0612.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with us to sell your local Nashville house fast.
Advantages of Working With A Professional Home Buying Company When You Sell House For Cash In Middle Tennessee
You have a few options when you sell your house here in our local market.
You can sell the house yourself, list it with an agent, or sell it to a reputable professional home buyer like Southern Homes Investments.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with a local professional home buying service.
- The convenience of the sale – Our company will buy your house “as is”, meaning you will not need to spend more money for repairs, you won’t need to fix it up, or worry about making it “pretty” for a showing. The sale will be on the timeline you pick (we can close in as little as 7 days) and have cash in your hand immediately.
- Avoid traditional buyer loan complications – When you sell a house for cash in Nashville through our “cash for houses” program, you avoid the complications that come with a traditional home buyers loan application. Your buyer may not get the loan approval when it was anticipated or they may change their mind altogether. Since Southern Homes Investments and our local partners use our own cash to buy houses, we can close quickly and aren’t at the mercy of banks. This means a faster closing with less hassle than going the traditional route.
- Home Inspections & Repairs – We might add, the home inspection always produces a list of items needing repairs and some items can be large ticket fixes. Add this to your busy schedule while finding sources to make those repairs.
- Speed of the sale – In many occasions, when we work with local homeowners who need to sell house for cash in Nashville, they don’t have the luxury of waiting 6+ months to sell. It may be foreclosure, financial difficulty, illness, divorce, relocating, or even bankruptcy to cause sellers to look for a speedy process that will alleviate these problems. Once you accept the cash offer, we can close on the timeline that you want.
- Pre-Foreclosure, Foreclosure – I have made this a category of its own because it is so important. If you are behind in payments one month or longer, please, please, please, call us now before it is too late. Every day counts when one is delinquent on house payments. First of all, you have the late fees and penalties, secondly, your credit takes a big hit the day you are late. Going into Foreclosure damages one’s credit that will take years to recover. So call us now, don’t wait, we can help you out of a pending foreclosure! Call 615-235-0612.
Need To Sell House For Cash In Smyrna?
Get A Fast, Fair No Obligation Cash Offer Today!
Nashville area homeowners work with us for many reasons including convenience, speed, and less hassle than the traditional “list it with an agent” route. Secondly, we take the uncertainty of selling your house yourself or with a real estate agent. Selling your house by yourself can be a daunting task of screening all the phone calls, showings, and prepping your house for every stranger that comes knocking.
Using a realtor brings similar conditions. You are always on call waiting for the next buyer to visit. Keeping your house show-ready at all times does get old particularly with children’s toys, unmade beds, and clothes strewn around the home. This is easily a 30- to 90-day schedule, you have to be prepared to commit.
For more information on how you can quickly sell house for cash in Middle Tennessee, call us today at (615) 235-0612 and one of our local representatives will assist you with a cash offer at hand or you can simply fill out our online form and we shall get back to you promptly.
Disclaimer: David Wright is a licensed real estate agent and this article is not a solicitation to list your house.