You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around Nashville saying “We pay cash for homes in Middle Tennessee!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at Southern Homes Investments we wanted to dive in and write an article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home or maybe don’t want to go through all the hassles of putting it on the market? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you are about ready to give up? Going through a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, inherited a house, loss of a job, or any other reason that is putting you in a bind and making having that house on your hands a burden for you and your family?
This is where the “Cash for homes in Middle Tennessee type of services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At Southern Homes Investments, our cash for homes in Middle Tennessee program is simple.
Other companies in Tennessee may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house
- Their history and credibility in helping local Middle Tennessee homeowners – want to read more about us at Southern Homes Investments? Check us out at https://www.southernhomesinvestments.com/our-company/
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
- What they do with the house after they buy it
- We are not a national or regional home buyer but rather a small, family-owned business based in South Nashville.
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new homeowners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in Middle Tennessee simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Middle Tennessee Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With Southern Homes Investments, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (615) 235-0612. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house and a fair offer for everyone. We want a win-win for you and us.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles when working with us. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit. If we can’t make the deal work, we will tell you because we want to be upfront and honest with you. Secondly, we cannot buy all the houses that come across our desk.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Middle Tennessee Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 1: Give us a call at (615) 235-0612 or fill out the short form on this website
Step 2: We’ll connect with you with your offer and to discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well-educated decision on what your best option is.
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: David Wright is a licensed real estate agent in Tennessee and this article is not a solicitation to list your house.